I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Monday, December 13, 2010

A thrashing from Wardy in replace of a rest day

For the time:
  • 6 Squat cleans 155lb
  • 50 Double unders
  • 15 Handstand push ups
  • 11 Squat cleans 155lb
  • 40 Double unders
  • 10 Handstand push ups
  • 15 Squat cleans 155lb
  • 30 Double unders
  • 5 Handstand push ups
My final WOD in Iraq was compliments of my mate Andy Ward. Today was meant to be a rest day but as Im travelling tomorrow I'll use that as a rest. Andy put this chipper together intentionally to hit his weakness of handstand push ups, which is great programming, always hit your weakness's more often than your strengths. Personally I found the heavy cleans extremly challenging and would never programme so many in a WOD for myself, so it was a good challenge for the both of us, I finished the WOD with a time of 10:23 rxd.
Cheers Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment