I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Friday, December 10, 2010

J.T

This is a HERO WOD in honor of Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Jeff Taylor, 30, of Little Creek, VA who was killed in Afghanistan.

21-15-9 reps for the time of:
  • Handstand Push ups
  • Ring dips
  • Push ups
This was the first time Ive done this WOD as prescribed and finished with a time of 11:36, its all progress!!! I hit a Double unders PR in the warm up doing 154 unbroken.
                              

Head all the way to the ground and back upto full extension on the HSPU

Additional WOD

21-15-9 reps for the time of:
  • Push ups
  • Air squats
  • Sit ups
Post results to comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. 05.08. Best I think I have done, I didn't stop once! X

    ReplyDelete