I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party with the girls

Ive just arrived in Baghdad for a few days and will be getting WODs from my mates here, Ben Walker introduced me to a few ladies today to help me gain confidence on the overhead lifting.

The WOD is done with 95lbs
  • GRACE: 30 x clean and jerks
  • ANGIE: 20 Pull ups, 20 push ups, 20 sit ups, 20 squats
  • NANCY: 400m run, 21 overhead squats
  • HELEN: 400m run, 21 KB swings 24kg
  • FRAN: 21 Thrusters, 21 pull ups
  • DIANNE: 21 Deadlifts, 21 handstand push ups
  • ELIZABETH: 21 Squat cleans, 21 ring dips
  • ISABELLE: 30 Snatches
I was really cautious on the snatches and overhead squats as that was my first time back on them, I still had dramas with my shoulder but its improvement. I was just happy to complete the WOD as prescribed. I got 29:56, and Ben smashed me with 27:15. Im fairly confident that in time I'll hit sub 25 min :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment