I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deadlifts with lateral (over the bar) burpees

5 Rounds for the time:
  • 5 Deadlifts 120kg/265lb
  • 20 Lateral (over the bar) burpees
This WOD was the final WOD of last years European regionals, its a right lung burner and the type of WOD were your blowing from the off!! I did this WOD in a semi decent lifting gym introduced to me by my mate Andy Cornforth, the facility isnt great but serves a purpose for some lifting without members of the public complaining about the noise. I managed 07:07 rx'd.

Post WOD: HSPU and Pull up practice. More squash this afternoon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment