I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deadlift AMRAP followed by a Kettlebell complex

PART 1
  • 90 second Deadlift AMRAP with 60kg,80kg or 100kg. Times the amount of reps by the weight chosen, e.g if you chose 60kg and carried out 10 reps in 90 seconds your score would be 600.
PART 2

After a 5 minute rest do 4 rounds for the time of:
  • 10 Kettlebell squats (hold kettlebell on each shoulder)
  • 10 Kettlebell press's
  • 10 Kettlebell lunges (kettlebell held at the side of the body)
  • 10 Kettlebell thrusters
  • 25m Farmers walk
Use 20kg kettlebells or 45lb/20kg dumbells

For PART 1 I chose to use 80kg and managed 57 reps giving me a score of 4560.

PART 2 was harder than I thought it was going to be, I finished with a time of 12:23, the thrusters were disgusting and my legs were like jelly ecspecially after yesterdays WOD, looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Lee on the Kettlebell

No comments:

Post a Comment