I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Overhead walks with some bits added for fun

5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 30 Double unders
  • 10 Full cleans 135lb
  • 5 Shoulder to overhead 135lb
  • 20m overhead walk 135lb
I finished with a time of 16:24, it took me the first round to get warmed up as its getting pretty cold in the mornings here, but I suppose Ive got to get used to it, back to good old Blighty soon. :-)


Changers on the 135lb full clean.


Changers on the 135lb Overhead carry.
 Additional WOD

  • 50 Lunge steps (knee to the ground)
  • 10 Air squats
  • 40 Lunge steps
  • 20 Air squats
  • 30 Lunge steps
  • 30 Air squats
  • 20 Lunge steps
  • 40 Air squats
  • 10 Lunge steps
  • 50 Air squats
Post results to comments :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment