I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barbell squat complex, KB swings and Double unders

5 Rounds for the time:
  • 15 Front squats 95lb
  • 15 Back squats 95lb
  • 15 Kettlebell swings 24kg
  • 15 Double unders
perform 2 burpees each time a set is broken, for e.g if you do 5 front squats and then drop the bar to rest or if you trip on the double unders :-)

This WOD absoloutely fried my back, going from the back squats to the KB swings was pretty painful. All my squats were unbroken as were the KB swings; however my double unders in the first 2 rounds were shocking. I think it was a mixture of wearing converse all stars and also the pressure of the burpees. I finished it with a time of 18:30, with quite a few penalty burpees!!!!

Additional WOD

5 rounds for the time:
  • Hold a squat for 20 seconds, then do 20 squats and 20 sit ups.

1 comment:

  1. Nice WOD Lee and great Blog..... looking forward to seeing you in the capital for some fun......and talking CF

    ReplyDelete