I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, December 2, 2010

KELLY

5 rounds for the time:
  • 400m run
  • 30 Box jumps (24 inch)
  • 30 Wall ball shots
To do this WOD as required your meant to use a 20lb medicine ball for males or a 14lb medicine ball for females, the target is set at 9 feet. I only had a 14lb medicine ball available so I increased the target to 12 feet. Still not ideal but atleast I got to work on my explosive power, wall balls have always been a weakness for me ecspecially as Im a short arse!!! I finished the WOD in 20:31, with more effort on the 400m runs I'll be able to hit sub 20!!

Additional WOD

For the time:
  • 100 Push ups
  • 100 sit ups
Post results to comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. 9.20....can't do push ups to save my life ha ha. X

    ReplyDelete