I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Double unders, Heavy Deadlift and HSPU

7 rounds for the time of:
  • 20 Double unders
  • 7 Deadlift at 65% of your 1 Rep Max
  • 5 HSPUs
I used 275lb for the Deadlift and finished the WOD in 08:20. I kept all my Deadlifts unbroken except the last set. All Handstand push ups (HSPUs) were unbroken which Im really happy with considering I couldnt do one before I dislocated my shoulder, Im putting the improvements down to the strict physio routine I followed in the weeks after my injury. After the WOD I played around with some more ring HSPUs and theyre coming on ok.

Doogie on the Ring HSPU


Additional WOD

For the time:

50-40-30-20-10 rep of:
  • Tuck jumps
  • Sit ups
Post results to comments :-)



2 comments:

  1. 12:20 poor technique on the tuck jumps but hurt my knees :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work out today Lee, as a beginner at crossfit, i found this hard enough. Cheers for the encouragement though.

    ReplyDelete