I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Walking lunges, Burpees, Ring dips and C2B pull ups

5 rounds for the tme:
  • 20m walking lunges with a 45lb plate overhead
  • 20 Burpees
  • 15 Ring dips
  • 10 Chest to bar pull ups
A pretty disgusting WOD, I pushed myself as much as posible but I was overly cautious on the pull ups and dips. I still cant relax and really go for it yet, but its progress!!!

Doogie mid way through the much needed kip in order to get his chest up to the bar!!



Additional WOD

5 Rounds for time:
  • 20 Lunges (no need to walk if you dont have room)
  • 15 Burpees
  • 10 Air squat jumps (drive hard up to full hip extension and allow your feet to leave the floor 1-2 inches)
post results to comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. Time 32:20

    The ring dips did me, ended up doing them in single reps. Aim to finish under 30mins next time. Hard work out but enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete