I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deadlifts n Burpees. VBC competition WOD

For the time, 21-15-9 reps of:
  • Deadlift 135lbs
  • Burpees (chest to deck)
There was a crossfit competition recently held at Victory Base Camp in Baghdad, this was the first of two events, the other being a 3.5 mile run. My friend Andy Ward who is a great crossfitter won this event with a time of 03:04, which is some going!!! I wanted to try out this WOD to see how I compare and to check on my progress also since there was no overhead movement I felt I could really go for it without being concerned of my shoulder. I finished with a time of 02:33, the burpees were a killer ecspecially the set of 15 but Im really pleased with that time. Tomorrow will be a 5km (3 mile,200m) run for Thanks giving day so Im looking forward to attacking that.

Additional WOD

For the time, 21-15-9 reps of:
  • Air squats
  • Burpees
Post results to comments :-)

1 comment:

  1. Short and Sweet but not very nice.

    Time 3:57 r'xd. finished with a mile run back to the crap tents were staying in at Balad. See you friday Howefish : )

    ReplyDelete