I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Run, Box jumps, Push ups and Kettlebell swings

For the time:
  • 800m run
  • 50 Box jumps (24 inch)
  • 400m run
  • 50 Push ups
  • 200m run
  • 50 Kettlebell swings (24kg)
I completed this WOD in 09:28, I felt good on all the runs and managed to keep my box jumps unbroken. Alot of improvements are needed on my KB swings, I managed 40 unbroken but then had to drop the KB for 2 seconds before finishing the final 10. Still it was a good test for my shoulder and a good WOD to finish the cycle, Im looking forward to a complete rest day tomorrow!!

Gaz, Doogie and Andy throwing the kettlebells around!!!


 Additional WOD

For the time:
  • 5 Push ups (on knees if you have to)
  • 25 Sit ups (knees upto chest, shoulder blades flat on the ground)
  • 10 Push ups
  • 20 Sit ups
  • 15 Push ups
  • 15 Sit ups
  • 20 Push ups
  • 10 Sit ups
  • 25 Push ups
  • 5 Sit ups
Maintain the intensity as much as possible, post results to comments.

2 comments:

  1. 1st time I've done the Kettlebell Swing Exercise. By the time I arrived at this exercise, my lungs were screaming for air. Very good workout today and really enjoyed it but my legs will be glad it's a rest day tomorrow as they're feeling pretty heavy!!!!

    Thanks guys for a cracking start into the world of Crossfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to work on my box jumps in a big way and also get a grip of my Kettle bell swings. Still enjoyable even with heavy legs from the previous days WOD's. Time: 12:30

    ReplyDelete