I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

5km Thanks giving race

5km run for the time:

The American Army on Camp Speicher chose to celebrate Thanks giving day by having a 5k road race. I thought this would be an awesome challenge and would improve my 5k time by having some healthy competition. 203 people entered the race, mostly American soldiers but some civilians. After a tense sprint finish I came in 2nd place, one second behind the winner. My time was 18:17 which is 12 seconds faster than my previous PR, got to be happy with that. :-)

Additional WOD

5km (3 mile 200m) run for the time. This can be done on the treadmill but preferably out on the streets.

Post time to comments.

Me and Doogie after the race

1 comment:

  1. You guys look awesome...Way 2 GO!!! Maybe next year you'll be ready for the Army 10 Miler :0) Tamarra

    ReplyDelete