I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thrusters n Burpees

10 Thrusters 95lb
20 Lateral Burpees (over the barbell)
9 Thrusters
18 Lateral Burpees
8 Thrusters
16 Lateral Burpees
and so on until 1 Thruster
                       2 Lateral Burpees

13:47 rx'd

A good test for my shoulder, still no where near 100%

2 comments:

  1. Extremely hard workout, harder than i thought. Finished it in 19:43, happy i was under 20mins but i aim to knock 2minutes off next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the hardest Cardio workout's I have done for a while i thought. At times i never thought the Burpees were going to end. Was happy to complete it and happy with my time: 18:47

    ReplyDelete