I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Monday, November 22, 2010

Shoulder to overhead n Toes to bar

For the time: 30-25-20-15-10 reps of:
  • Shoulder to overhead 115lbs
  • Toes to bar
I felt strong on all the shoulder to overhead, but during my set of 20 toes to bar I felt a twinge/ movement in my shoulder. Im still not ready to hang off the bar and really go for it and that was a warning. Im not getting back on the bar for another 4 weeks, I need to stay disciplined so I can heal correctly. Apart from that I thought it was an awesome WOD, I finished in 17:30; however I stopped going for time after the twinge.

Additional WOD

For the time:

100 Burpees :-)

Post results to comments

4 comments: