I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rowing Cindy

Todays workout is an AMRAP (As many rounds as possible) of the following exercises:
  • 5 Ring rows
  • 10 Push ups
  • 15 Air squats
I finished the WOD completing 28 rounds and 20 reps. I'd like to welcome Andy Simpson to the group, he came to the gym this morning for his first time doing the WOD, as you can see from the picture below he fully enjoyed it, Good effort Andy!!! :-)

Andy after completing Rowing Cindy


Additional WOD

AMRAP (As many rounds as possible) in 15 minutes of the following exercises:
  • 10 Push ups (on your knees if you have to)
  • 15 Air squats( Hip crease below knee crease)
Remember to maintain the intensity as much as possible.

Post results to comments :-)

6 comments:

  1. 24 rounds 13 reps, Legs still feel like Jelly. Mega!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 Rounds 8 Reps; Clearly lots more to do but Rome wasn't built in a day. Awesome seesion and looking forward tomorrow, (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly Session, not seesion. No control over arms.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 rounds....it's a start. Can't pick my arms up to write this comment!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy corn said
    Additional wod me and cheza I done 25 she done 15

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18rds 15reps. Very dissapointed with myself

    Really need to start improving.

    ReplyDelete