I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

FILTHY FIFTY

Today we dedicate this WOD to all the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice whilst serving our country, WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

For the time:
  • 50 Box jumps (24 inch)
  • 50 Jumping pull ups
  • 50 Kettlebell swings (16kg)
  • 50 walking lunges
  • 50 knees to elbow
  • 50 Push press
  • 50 Back extensions
  • 50 Wall ball shots (14lb ball, 12 ft target)
  • 50 Burpees
  • 50 Double unders
This was my first time doing Filthy Fifty and I finished with a time of 18:27, it was great to see the guys putting in the extra effort in memory of the fallen!!!

Additional WOD

For the time:
  • 25 Air squats ( hip crease below knee crease)
  • 25 sit ups
  • 25 push ups (on your knees if you have to)
  • 25 tuck jumps ( knees as high as you can)
  • 25 walking lunges
  • 50 Burpees :-)
As always maintain the intensity as much as you can

The aftermath of FILTHY FIFTY


2 comments:

  1. Good WOD! Did not wanna get out of bed tho and very nearly got back in it once I'd dragged meself out of it. Time:26:04

    ReplyDelete