I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Heavy cleans and HSPU's

For the time:
  • 9 Cleans (full squat) @ 155lb
  • 20 Double unders
  • 9 HSPU (Handstand push ups)
  • 200m run
  • 7 Cleans
  • 20 Double unders
  • 7 HSPU
  • 200m run
  • 5 Cleans
  • 20 Double unders
  • 5 HSPU
  • 200m run
  • 3 Cleans
  • 20 Double undes
  • 3 HSPU
  • 200m run
I intentionally designed this chipper (Chipper is a WOD where youve just got to chip away) to hit my weakness's. Cleans and HSPUs were broken except the last set of 3; however I was happy to complete it as required. 11:58

Andy on the HSPU's, hes using ab mats as a target, this way he'll still get range of motion. Then he puts in the effort on the run!! Good WOD mate



Additional WOD

For the time:

50, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps of:
  • Air squats
  • Sit ups
Post results to comments.

3 comments:

  1. This was my first Primeval WOD! I thought it would be a relatively easy one to start with !!! Completed it in 15.04 but with too many rests. My technique was poor afer only the second round of reps, so will have to build up my strength and work on that. Still managed a 5km run (well, jog) afterwards, but not in my best time though! Keep up the excellent work Lee! You're an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an absolute killer, emphasising majority of the Workout on the Shoulders and Legs. Superb and appreciate you taking the time out today Lee. I am sure the North East will relish the thought of an excellent way to kick-start 2011.

    ReplyDelete