I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Monday, November 29, 2010

The CHIEF

5 x 3 minute AMRAP (As many rounds as possible) of:
  • 3 Power cleans 135lb
  • 6 Push ups
  • 9 Air squats
Rest 1 minute between each 3 minute interval.

I ended up with 30 rounds and 7 reps, I was disappointed  not to reach 31 and with more speed in the opening rounds I think it would be possible. Great WOD!!! It was great to see Changers back in the gym this morning after his 3 weeks leave!!!!

Changers, Doogie and myself on the Power Cleans.

 

Additional WOD

Apologies for not posting the additional WOD over the past few days,Ive been quite busy. Anyway this one is for Miss. Loco, Gemma Ryan :-)

AMRAP, As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
  • 3 Burpees
  • 6 Push ups
  • 12 Air squats
Post results to comments :-)

2 comments:

  1. 11 Full sets and 3 Burpees, 6 Push ups and 8 Air Squats. Awful!!!

    Mum done 5 sets and said....... its not repeatable!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 sets r'xd. Really hard WOD but enjoyed it, well until the last set of squats. Thought my legs had fell off after : )

    ReplyDelete