I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Friday, November 12, 2010

Pull ups, knees to elbow, ring push ups

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 reps of:
Pull ups, knees to elbow, ring push ups

This WOD came from my mate who runs Poseidon crossfit, thanks Mike :-)

Today was my first time on the pull up bar in 10 weeks, I was really cautious of my shoulder and was resisting going to full extension therefore my pull ups were not great. I finished the WOD with a time of 16:57

Additional WOD 

2,4,6,8,10,8,6,4,2 reps for the time of:
Air squat (Hip crease below knee crease), Push ups (on your knees if you have to), Sit ups (shoulder blades to the deck and sit all the way up until your chest hits your knees).
Try your hardest to maintain the intensity throughout by moving quickly from exercise to exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Great workout, although my hands are in rag order. Not looking forward to tomorrow now my hands are all ripped but as they say ''NO PAIN,NO GAIN''

    21.20 Rx'd

    Aim to get under 20minutes next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands, Latts and ab all ripped to bits. Good WOD tho, enjoyed it!! Pleased with time: 19:18

    ReplyDelete