I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teesside/Arizona weekly throwdown

This WOD was set by Gaz Buxton, the first of our weekly throwdowns!!

5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 5 Power cleans 70kg/155lb
  • 100m sprint
  • 50 double unders
  • 100m sprint
  • 5 Deadlifts 70kg/155lb
I went to my local park to do this WOD, conditions were typical of the uk, windy!!! I was joined by two good mates who are being converted to crossift. I did this in 09:08, Ste Russel smashed it in 10 mins using 30kg and Andy Cornforth powered through in 13 minutes using 60kg!! They both subbed double unders for singles at 2 for 1.
Awesome WOD Gaz, lets see how you do.......

2 comments:

  1. Tell Ste he should be lifting more than 30kg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He couldnt walk for 3 days last time lol, so we scaled it for him. Still a strong WOD, hes got the bug!! :-)

    ReplyDelete