I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Friday, March 4, 2011

Deadlifts/Pull ups - Pistols/DU's

As many Double unders as you can unbroken - 156

30-25-20-15-10  reps for the time of:
  • Pull ups
  • Deadlift @ 185lb/80kg
I did this in 10:36, pull ups became really hard after the first set were unbroken.

Rest 5 minutes

5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 14 pistols (7 each leg)
  • 40 Double unders
I did this in 07:07, I found the pistols got easier as the rounds progressed, still more work needed on pistols and Double unders under duress, ecspecially in lifting shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Did you do pistols with weight? Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mate, just air pistols. Hip crease below knee crease. I find it easier to grab hold of my opposite foot for counter balance

    ReplyDelete