I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Squat cleans,jerks,OH walk,DU's/ MU's, OH squats, Toe to Rings

Establish a 1 rep max clean (squat), I managed 90kg/198lb and failed 100kg. I didnt have the weight to attempt 95kg. Im finding it difficult to get under the bar quick enough.

5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 5 Squat cleans 70kg/155lb
  • 5 Shoulder to overhead 70kg/155lb
  • 12 metre overhead walk 70kg/155lb
  • 30 Double unders
I did this in 10:18 as required, was trying to keep the cleans as unbroken as possible.

Rest 5 minutes

3 Rounds for the time of:
  • 5 Muscle ups (arms fully turned out)
  • 10 Overhead squats 40kg
  • 10 Toes to rings
I did this in 07:14 as required, Muscle ups were rusty after all the pull ups yesterday,OH squats are improving.
The muscle up is a really aggressive movement ecspecially at stage 3/4, at this point you need to aggressively pull on the rings and throw your head through the window getting your shoulders in front of the top of the rings, from there its just a dip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment