I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Monday, March 21, 2011

Deadlift n Muscle up Couplet, Ring Handstand push up practice

This WOD was meant to be Cleans @ 80kg and Muscle ups but I had to sub Deadlifts because my garden isnt flat enough to clean on lol.

For the time:
  • 2 Muscle ups (palms out)
  • 10 Deadlift @ 125kg/275lb
  • 4 Muscle ups
  • 8 Deadlift
  • 6 Muscle ups
  • 6 Deadlift
  • 8 Muscle ups
  • 4 Deadlift
  • 10 Muscle ups
  • 2 Deadlift
09:02 as required, felt pretty sluggish on the muscle ups, still sore from Chelsea!!

5 minute rest

5 sets x 5 reps of Ring handstand push ups, 2 mins rest in between. Managed to keep them unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment