I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ground to overhead n 200m sprints/ Death by Clean n jerk



3 Rounds for the time of:
  • 10 Ground to overhead @ 40kg
  • 200m sprint
I got 02:57 for this WOD and managed to do all the ground to overhead unbroken as a power snatch. Feels good to be able to snatch again.

Rest 10 minutes

Death by clean and jerk @ 60kg

With a running clock perform 1 clean n jerk on the first minute, 2 on the second minute, 3 on the third minute and so on until you cant perform the required reps in the minute.

For this I did 9 and 9 reps, I was 1 second from  10 complete reps, bad time keeping on my part.

 
Corny going through the "dip n drive" phase of his jerk!!
 
Chris with 40kg locked out overhead, awesome tekkers
  
Dave ready to drive overhead
 

No comments:

Post a Comment