I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hero WOD J.T/ Annie

J.T: 21-15-9 reps for the time of:
  • Handstand push ups
  • Ring dips
  • Push ups
I did this in 10:56, (PB)

Rest 5 mins

Annie: 50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of:
  • Double unders
  • Ab-mat sit ups (anchored)
I did this in 05:19 (PB)

Got to be happy with smashing 2 PBs in one morning, still itching to get a sub 5 Annie.

4 comments:

  1. did annie in 7.30... not happy with the time kept braking on double unders. but its a startin point
    jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Jake,Unbroken double unders will come with time mate, just remember to stay on your toes and hang in the air!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did jt this morning got 8.43.. definatly my kind of WOD, broke after first round but maged to get first round unbroken absolutely smashed it. loved it.

    rest 5 mins then did wall ball, 28" box jump situps, 21-15-9. i got 3.23 beat my last time by 10 seconds pleased with that.

    then atempted to learn cleans, i got to 60kg but definate work needed on the lifts!
    jake

    ReplyDelete