I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMRAP: Box jumps, Toes to bar, Push press/ honking METCON

AMRAP in 12 minutes of:
  • 12 Box jumps 26 inch
  • 10 Toes to bar
  • 8 Push press 52kg/115lb
I got 8 rounds and 11 box jumps, I found the Push press difficult and need to work on  my OH strength and endurance massively

5 minute rest then 10 rounds of
  • 20 Double unders
  • 8 Burpees
I did this in 06:40 as required, extremly happy with that time, but to be fair it was my kind of WOD.

2 comments:

  1. Hey up chief,
    Nasty WOD i got 6 and 5 box jumps with some quite poor form on the last set of toes to bar but they got there none the less.
    Is there a dark art to those double unders it took me ages, so embarrising i dont want to put it up.

    Gilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now then mate, Good effort on the WODs. With double unders youve got to hang in the air for aslong as u can and let your wrists work the rope, try not to tense your shoulders. One day it'll just click mate and you'll have it

    ReplyDelete