I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Still resting post games!!

Im still feeling the effects of the regionals, legs, back and arms are still pretty sore!!! GAY I know, hoping to get back into training by the weekend. I have a date with the OH squat, my aim over them next few weeks will be to completely rebuild my OH squat, stripping back down to PVC pipe and gradually increasing the load!!

D Day tomorro reference the possibility of Crossfit Teesside!! Fingers crossed the council overturn their original decision, if not I'll be boarding a plane to the states in order to train for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment