I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mainsite WOD from 31/05/11

For the time:
  • 50 Pull ups
  • 10 Burpees
  • 40 Pull ups
  • 20 Burpees
  • 30 Pull ups
  • 30 Burpees
  • 20 Pull ups
  • 40 Burpees
  • 10 Pull ups
  • 50 Burpees
I chose this WOD as my pull ups have gone down hill, I kept them in sets 10's and 5's after the first 25 unbroken. Burpees were all unbroken, just kept moving at a steady pace- 17:37 rx'd. HANDS ARE TORN TO SHREDS!!! I checked out the times posted on the mainsite and they are mainly 20 mins+ rx'd so Im pleased with that time.

3 comments:

  1. was reading in the gazette about the thumbs up for the crossfit mate, when and where you opening??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mate, It will be on the Teesside industrial Estate. Send me an email at leehowe@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you some info :-)

    ReplyDelete