I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Monday, June 13, 2011

OH squat/Walking lunges/400m run Triplet

For the time:
  • 21 Overhead squats @ 42.5kg/95lbs
  • 21 Walking Lunges with 42.4kg/95lbs bar overhead (narrow grip)
  • 400m run
  • 15 Overhead squats @ 42.5kg/95lbs
  • 15 Walking Lunges with 42.4kg/95lbs bar overhead (narrow grip)
  • 400m run
  • 9 Overhead squats @ 42.5kg/95lbs
  • 9 Walking Lunges with 42.4kg/95lbs bar overhead (narrow grip)
  • 400m run
11:23 rx'd, Overhead squats were fine, managed them all unbroken and heels were firm to the ground!! Ive changed my grip to a wider allowing me more shoulder flexibility.

1 comment:

  1. No doubt alot more stability, have you thought about narrowing your stance and having your feet pointed more to the front, something i'm workin on for my squat. trying to make for a stronger platform and push out the bottom.. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete