I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clean n jerk tekkers/METCON

AM

Clean and Jerk Tekkers working upto 100kg

Rest 5 minutes

This WOD is from Andy Ward, 5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 12 Chest to bar pull ups
  • 3 Clean and jerks @ 85kg
  • 300m row
  • 2 Clean and Jerks @ 90kg
19:38 Rx'd, I was happy not to miss any of the lifts.

PM

Yesterdays CrossFit Teesside WOD-12 minute AMRAP of:
  • 10 Double unders
  • 10 Ball Slams @ 9kg
  • 10 Toes to bar (these should be sit ups)
12 Rounds + 5 Toes to bar, wanted 13 but forearms were blown!!

Rest 10 mins

3 x HSPU AMRAP with 5 mins rest inbetween.
-13
-13
-14

No comments:

Post a Comment