I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Friday, May 13, 2011

Selection of WOLFE BAGHDAD WODS

Between now and regionals Im going to be selecting a few of Crossfit WOLFE BAGHDADs WODs so I can test my weakness's

3 rounds for the time:
  • 15 Bar-facing burpees
  • 20 OH squats @ 42.5kg/95lb
  • 800m run
18:46 rx'd, OH squat is an obvious weakness, alot of work required between now and June!!!

Rest 5 minutes

15 Muscle ups for the time: 02:06 rx'd, I kept my first 8 unbroken, then did 2 and then down to singles.

Rest 5 minutes

3 Rounds for time:
  • 50m sprint (25 metre shuttle)
  • 30 Hand release push ups
03:53 rx'd- Chest was fried at the end!! Awesome WODs, cheers Andy, you guys are in great shape!!

Afternoon- Sale sharks rowing test, 30 secs on, 30 secs off x 6- total distance covered= 1001 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment