I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1 rep max clean n jerk/OH carry/ squat snatch,HSPU couplet

Establish a 1 rep max squat clean n jerk,

I managed 95kg, need to be pushing through 100kg consistently.

For the time:
  • 20 Abmat sit ups
  • 20 Air squats
  • 20 Crossfit Push ups
  • 1 squat clean n jerk @ 80kg followed by a 10 metre overhead carry x 10
  • 20 crossfit push ups
  • 20 Air squats
  • 20 Abmat sit ups
09:13 as required

Rest 5 minutes and work on squat snatch tekkers.

For the time: 9-7-5 reps of:
  • squat snatch @ 40kg
  • handstand push ups
04:25 as required.

No comments:

Post a Comment