I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, May 19, 2011

1 Rep max squat clean n jerk/ Final WOD 2009 Games

Find 1 rep max SQUAT CLEAN N JERK,

I was inspired by all the heavy lifts coming out of Crossfit Leeds and knew I had over 100kg in me. I managed 105kg/231lb full squat clean n jerk, then failed 107.5kg/236lb. Not bad on a windy basketball court with chavs shouting at me.

Rest 5 minutes

For the time:
  • 30 Squat clean n jerks @ 70kg/155lb
I did this in a dissapointing 06:21 rx'd.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Lee. Glad we can give you that extra push from afar. I should've posted that I'd done 120kg and you'd probably have matched it!
    Keep working those squat cleans/snatches - reckon they'll come up somewhere along the line.

    ReplyDelete