I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

F**ked up Snatch complex (taken from FIT AS F**K competition)

Power Snatch and Squat Snatch tekkers.

Power snatch-70kg (PB) Felt ok, could have went higher maybe.
Squat Snatch-70kg (PB), Failed (75kg) Shoulder didnt like it,still some movement in there at that weight.

6 Rounds for the time:
  • 1 Power Snatch @ 60kg
  • 2 Squat Snatch @ 60kg
  • 3 Overhead squats @ 60kg
08:43 Rxd, First 2 rounds were mega sloppy, got it together for the last 4 rounds after my sister spotted my depth on the OH squat. All movements became comfortable @ 60kg, I need to concentrate on not going too low on the squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment