I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Friday, January 7, 2011

Weakness's

A WOD I made up in order to hit 3 of the weakness's I developed after dislocating my shoulder.

21-15-9 reps for the time of:
  • Power snatch 95lb
  • Overhead squat 95lb
  • Pull ups
I managed this in 11:25, my pull ups were terrible and I couldnt string more than 10 together, still I was happy to complete it as required.
My mate Andy Cornforth did the same WOD but subbed 45lb bar for the Snatches and a PVC pipe for the OH squats, he got 05:55.

Best effort Deadlift for 1 rep max.

I equalled my PR by pulling 425lb and Andy pulled 405lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment