I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Muscle ups, KB swings and Box jumps, Then the first primeval P.T class

For the time:
  • 10 Muscle ups, 10 KB swings 32kg, 20 Box jumps 24 inch
  • 8 Muscle ups, 10 KB swings 32kg, 20 Box jumps 24 inch
  • 6 Muscle ups, 10 KB swings 32kg, 20 Box jumps 24 inch
  • 4 Muscle ups, 10 KB swings 32kg, 20 Box jumps 24 inch
  • 2 Muscle ups, 10 KB swings 32kg, 20 Box jumps 24 inch
I did this WOD in 11:28, it was a few weeks since I'd been on the rings and it showed as I struggled to hit 10 unbroken. Awesome WOD though!! On completion I put together a WOD for a few beginners into Crossfit.

5 Rounds for the time of:
  • 15 KB push ups
  • 20 KB swings
  • 15 KB Goblet squats
  • 20 KB walking lunges
  • 200m run
The weight for the Kettlebell was set at 9kg, with one of the guys using 12kg.
Chris: 17:00, Andy: 17:54, Dave: 24:08, Great work all round with some individuals finding themselves right out of there comfort zone; however they defined their own personal limitations and finished the WOD as required.

Dave on the Kettlebell swings

Andy Kettlebell squating, Dave using a full hip drive to swing the kettlebell

Chris setting off on one of his 200m sprints, legs like jelly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment