I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

A night with Sam Briggs at CF Leeds

Samantha Briggs is the most accomplished female or male crossfitter in the UK after competing in the world championships in summer 2010.

WOD 1
For the first WOD we did the Again faster online competition WOD so Sam could record it and send it forward to the judges.

6 minute AMRAP of:
  • 9 Back squats 155lb/70kg
  • 7 Burpees
  • 5 Push Jerk 155lb/70kg
My suspicions that I was using a lighter weight a few days ago were proved true today as I managed 4 rounds,11 reps as oppose to 4 rounds,17 reps on Tuesday. Still Im happy with the piece of mind of using the correct scale.

5 minutes rest then WOD 2

10/8/6/4/2 reps for the time of:
  • Power clean 155lb/70kg
  • Handstand push ups
I managed 06:10 for this WOD, happy with the cleans still work to do on the HSPUs.

5 minutes rest then WOD 3

ANNIE= 50/40/30/20/10 reps for the time of:
  • Double unders
  • Sit ups
I managed a PR for this getting 05:39 and still tripped too many times on the double unders.

No comments:

Post a Comment