I have now set up my own CrossFit affilliate, www.crossfitteesside.com please follow us, "LIKE" our page on Facebook and send any feedback. I will still use this blog to record my own training and act as a CrossFit diary.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STACEY

Again faster are offering a slot on their team and I'd love to grab it.

For the time:
  • 150 Air Squats
  • 2k Row
  • 150 Air Squats
13:35, HOWEVER I MISCOUNTED THE REPS AND ONLY DID 149 AIR SQUATS ON THE FIRST SET, BACK ON IT TOMORROW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sure they'll let that go mate. Honest mistake which obviously wouldn't make much difference to the time (which is rapid by the way). Won't your legs be shot doing it again tomorrow?....Oh no, i forgot, you're Lee Howe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike why would you ever question lee howe.?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should know better. Sure he's done it 'again faster' today. Just waiting on the update.

    ReplyDelete